Professions: Alchemy - Potions and Herbalism

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: 25
Unbuffed Fire Resistance:25

What gear do you have? armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#char … n&n=Aurann
What end-game raiding experience do you have?: none
Are you Karazhan attuned? yes

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone: yes
Do you have CT_Raid_Assist?: no

If you don’t have either of the above, are you going to get them?: yes, and I have used Raid Assist before.

What time zone are you in? US - Central Standard
What days/times are you available to raid? Nights, and Fridays all day.

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Shenti
Name of guild(s) you have been member: Eyes of Oblivion, The Raider Legacy
Why did you leave your last guild?: I am still currently in The Raider Legacy.
What are you looking for in a guild?: I am looking for a tight knit group. My old guild ‘The Eyes of Oblivion’ was fun, and it was more helpful to all members than any other guild I have been in besides in DDO. No one ever paid for anything, and members would help other members.
If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: Yes… In fact I will probably have to. Then i will need to regear.

What is your connection type/stability?: I have cable modem. It has not gone out since it was setup.
Age?: 27 yo

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good?

Yes, I would benefit the guild. I am looking for gear only because I need to get it for the guilds and groups I"m running with. It someone else needs the gear it would silly not to let them have it. *and also if the raid leader makes a decision I would follow it.

Honestly, if we are speaking honestly, I don’t think I’m that great. However, I want to be in a guild that is all together and works for each other. If you are going to just raid all the time and I MIGHT get into a raid and not get any gear… ok… but as long as I have a feeling that outside of raids that I have support and help… that’s what I’m looking for. Because I will pass out potions and I will make sure to talk and help people farm… That’s what I’m in it for. I’m not in it to be leet … cause that’s not a short term goal for me.