Callmeroger 70 Rogue - Declined

Name/Class/Level: Callmeroger / Gnome Rogue / 70
Talent Points Spec: 20/41/0
Professions: Herb / Mining

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: 50
Unbuffed Fire Resistance: 200

What gear do you have? Alot of Pre-bc epics, exalted sword from Aldor, and Alot of end game blue BC gear

What end-game raiding experience do you have?: I’ve raided all pre-bc instances including nax, and have almost cleared that aswell. I’ve also done some of karazhan

Are you Karazhan attuned? Of course

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone: yes

Do you have CT_Raid_Assist?: yes

If you don’t have either of the above, are you going to get them?: Even if i didn’t have them i would still get them =]

What time zone are you in? Central

[b]What days/times are you available to raid? 24-6 days a week. Sunday is a 50-50 day for me. I never know what’s going to really happen that day.

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Ralkins

Name of guild(s) you have been member: Defiant, Ascension, Zin Azshara, Covenant, Eternity.

Why did you leave your last guild?: They were Degressing

What are you looking for in a guild?: I’m looking for a guild that actually listens to each other and actually has a set raid time and such. Eternity was nothing like that, never organized in any way. And they always failed.

If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: of course! =]

What is your connection type/stability?: Cable internet
Age?: 17

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good?
As tempting as It would be for me to take in the loot, I’d say i would def. pass it up, just because I know we’ll be in the instance again and there are many more oppurtunities for me to get the same or even better items. So yea, i’d have to say i’d pass it up for someone who desperately needs it.

You have a few too many subpar items not to mention level 60 gear. If and when you aquire more gear and arcane resist (enchanted clefthood with gems) feel free to reapply.