Dirun 70 Priest - Declined

EDIT: I just respecced holy, so I gotta change this

Name/Class/Level: Dirun, Priest, 70
Talent Points Spec: 17/44/0
Professions: Just FA, I plan on farming herbalism and tailoring up from 0 in the future, after I finish farming for healing gear.

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: 0
Unbuffed Fire Resistance: 0

What gear do you have? I have Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min which is a pretty amazing healing mace, and I have half of Tier 3.5 for healing. I’m gear farming a lot lately, but it takes a while
Are you Karazhan attuned? Yep

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone?: Yep
If you don’t have Ventrilo, are you going to get it?: n/a

What time zone are you in? Eastern
What days/times are you available to raid? Pretty much whenever until September when school starts.

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Balador and Moonheat/Shieke are both good friends of mine
Name of guild(s) you have been member: Eternity, TheFallen
Why did you leave your last guild?: Eternity collapsed after everyone left in a huge drama-gasm, then I joined TheFallen because I needed a guild without finding a really prestigious one or anything.
What are you looking for in a guild?: Friendliness and helpfulness, foremost, but raiding gear of course :stuck_out_tongue:
If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: Well, of course.

What is your connection type/stability?: I have a very good cable connection, unfortunetly, roadrunner installed it wrong and whenever there’s a storm it gets funky. Doesn’t happen too often, but when it does, it’s a huge headache.
Age?: 15 (Don’t judge me!)

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good?

If I felt like the greater good of someone else getting it outweighed my need for it, then yes, but if I thought it was just being given to someone else who was chummy with the GM or something, then I would probably still have to, lest I get booted, I’d be kinda pissed though.