Ebop 70 Mage - Declined

Name/Class/Level:Ebop/Mage/70
Talent Points Spec:9/0/52
Professions:375 tailoring 365 enchanting

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance:85
Unbuffed Fire Resistance:30(i know that is bad)

What gear do you have?
armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara … ion&n=Ebop
What end-game raiding experience do you have?:kara and grulls
Are you Karazhan attuned?yes

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone?:yes
If you don’t have Ventrilo, are you g to get it?:have it

What time zone are you in?central
What days/times are you available to raid?
all 1PM
Monday: 1-end of raid
Tuesday:1-end of raid
Wednesday:1-end of raid
Thursday:1-end of raid
Friday:1-end of raid
Saturday:1-end of raid
Sunday:1-end of raid
unless something comes up or work

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!):Sylvuss
Name of guild(s) you have been member:Bluesteel, Silverstorm, Ascension.
Why did you leave your last guild?:lack of raiding
What are you looking for in a guild?:quality atmosphere and equal opportunity
If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?:yes but i love my frost.
What is your connection type/stability?:broadband it should go out at all
Age?:17

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good?yes unless my gear compared to my competitor is worse.

Approved. I won’t be back til Sunday (July 29th). If you don’t have an invite by then I’ll send you one.

You’ve worked on your gear immensely compared to when I first talked to you about a month ago. We’ll see what you can bring to the table dmg wise.

Talk to Houseman about your frost spec. You may want to consider picking up elemental precision for raiding. You also should replace all of your critical strike gems with +9 spell dmg gems. As a frost mage your talent spec isn’t crit based. The more spell dmg the better. You also don’t need to satisfy all of your socket bonuses if they aren’t anything special in regards to what a mage is about to get more beneficial colored gems.

There are only two gems you should be socketing into your gear. Unless you are trying to satisfy a bad ass meta gem such as the 5% chance to get half casting with the T4 Helm. Those two are the Vieled Noble Topaz (+4 spell hit & +5 spell dmg) & the +9 spell dmg. That’s it.

Get either a spell dmg enchant on your gloves or a spell hit rating on your gloves. I’d say spell dmg because you aren’t lacking in spell hit.