Ferix 70 warlock - Declined

Name/Class/Level: Ferix/Warlock/70
Talent Points Spec: 40/0/21
Professions: 375 alch/herb( elixer master) willing to make potions for guild

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: with ar on about 120
Unbuffed Fire Resistance: 130 with fr gear

What gear do you have? all blue, pre raiding gear from lvl 70 dungeons, whisper me in game and i’ll link it, almost 9k mana unbuffed

What end-game raiding experience do you have?: MC,ZG,Ony,AQ20 on my 70 hunter on dalaran
Are you Karazhan attuned? yes

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone: have vent but need to get mic, will get soon though
Do you have CT_Raid_Assist?: negative

If you don’t have either of the above, are you going to get them?: most certainly

What time zone are you in? pacific (2hours behind server)
What days/times are you available to raid? summer is starting so any day really, i can start raiding at around 4pm my time and go as late as i need

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Belegonfax, he’s my freind irl
Name of guild(s) you have been member: Men with Moustaches(don’t ask),Jest, and Omnisicent(im in this guild atm)
Why did you leave your last guild?: it was a joke lol
What are you looking for in a guild?: cool ppl who can make u laugh fo sho, and to be with serious wow players
If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: in a heartbeat

What is your connection type/stability?: im not gonna lie i have dial-up right now(no high speed internet where i live besides satellite :frowning: but i ran ZG fine with it and MC wasn’t to bad either, its pretty consisent, i rarely lag out in instances or raids
Age?: 15

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good? im not gonna say that i would like to pass it off but i would because im not just here for gear im here to have fun and get more experience in raiding so fo sho i would pass it off :slight_smile:
thx for your time guys
-Ferix