Pciber 70 Rogue - Declined

Name/Class/Level:Pciber/Rogue/70
Talent Points Spec: 32/0/27
Professions: engineering/herbalism (got tired of buying fadeleaf)

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: 0
Unbuffed Fire Resistance: 0

What gear do you have? Half blues from 5-man instances, half outland quest items.
What end-game raiding experience do you have?: Old-school. Ony, MC, some BWL… no x-pac :frowning:
Are you Karazhan attuned? halfway there. Need a shadow lab run, i can stealth the rest.

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone: Yes.
Do you have CT_Raid_Assist?: yes.

If you don’t have either of the above, are you going to get them?: n/a

What time zone are you in? PST
What days/times are you available to raid? About anytime. Prefer afternoon

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Lefilgruber, Pfistmister, axbit, creina or seda, rolith… the list goes on.

Name of guild(s) you have been member: Terrible Secret of Space, Inverse, The Scorpion Alliance, Spiritmoon, Highly unorthodox, The Baby Seals Club

Why did you leave your last guild?: I am still in it. The baby seals club is a guild I made as a joke/guild placeholder, and now I want to move on and try the expansion end-game.

What are you looking for in a guild?: end-game raiding capability, and Nice, easy to understand people.

If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: If a reason was given as to why it was better.

What is your connection type/stability?: Charter 3 meg / as stable as everyone else’s charter :
Age?: 20

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically eligible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good? Yes, I would. Especially towards the beginning, I can see how a rogue that has been playing with the guild for awhile and is always in raids receiving items can benefit the guild more than a rogue who has never played with them, or is not consistently in raids.

On a side not, I may soon have another character that the guild can benefit from - what is currently a 61 shadow priest. When she gets to 70, I plan to re-spec her to dis/holy.

At this time we do not currently have available positions for rogues.