Rolith 70 Rogue - Approved

Name/Class/Level: Rolith/Rogue/70.
Talent Points Spec: 32/0/29.
Professions: Skinning (375) Leatherworking (346).

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: 17, currently trying to get more arcane resistant pieces.
Unbuffed Fire Resistance: 299, but could push to 319 if necessary.

What gear do you have?: Tunic of Assassination, Gloves of Assassination, Stealther’s Helmet of Second Sight, Natasha’s Choker, Mantle of Perenolde, Cloak of the Inciter, Spymistress’s Wristguards, Ced’s Carver, Claw of the Netherwing Flight, Felsteel Whisper Knives, Shadowstalker’s Sash, Shadowstalker’s Leggings, Farahlite Studded Boots, Don Julio’s Band, Aggressor’s Mark of the Sha’tar, Bladefist’s Breadth, Blackhand’s Breadth.
What end-game raiding experience do you have?: Pre Burning Crusade-- Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair.
Are you Karazhan attuned?: Yes, I am Kharazan Attuned.

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone: Yes, I have Ventrilo and a working microphone.
Do you have CT_Raid_Assist?: Yes, I have CT_Raid_Assist.

What time zone are you in?: (GMT-8:00) Pacific Time (US)
What days/times are you available to raid?: Anytime, but that will change only slightly once I get a job for summer.

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Creina/Seda (Westenskow) And I know a couple of you from real life or past guilds (Axbit/Ben, Pfistmister, Lefilgruber) (This is Joel, by the way).
Name of guild(s) you have been member: Terrible Secret of Space, Ironforge Triumvirate, The Baby Seals Club.
Why did you leave your last guild?: Terrible Secret of Space is a guild ran by real life friends, but it doesn’t provide a raiding service. Ironforge Triumvirate broke off and branched to another guild, but I decided to go solo for awhile. I’m in The Baby Seals Club currently, but if I’m accepted, I’ll quit to join Vile. The Baby Seals Club is another joke guild ran by a real life friend (Dane aka. Pciber).
What are you looking for in a guild?: I am looking to learn the newer end game instances, experience what they have to offer, and work in an end game guild to get others and myself geared up for future content.

If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: If asked to respec, I would respec to whatever was asked of me.

What is your connection type/stability?: Cable, and stable at 100 to 200 ms.
Age?: 19

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good?: If gear drops that I could use, I would pass it up if it was for the greater good of the guild.

Will check to see availability of rogue slots.

Approved