Rygil 70 Warlock - Approved

Name/Class/Level: Rygil/warlock/70
Talent Points Spec: 7/10/44
Professions: Tailor / Enchant (fairly low - actually very low, worknig on getting them up now though)

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance: 216 w/ AR gear (still working on that to get the most spell dmg out of it)
Unbuffed Fire Resistance: Only 20 - still collecting more pieces

What gear do you have? armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#cha … on&n=Rygil
What end-game raiding experience do you have?: Just the first few bosses in Kara.
Are you Karazhan attuned? Yes (also keyed for all heroics)

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone: I have vent, no mic yet.
Do you have CT_Raid_Assist?: Yes

If you don’t have either of the above, are you going to get them?: Yes

What time zone are you in? Pacific (2 hours behind server time)
What days/times are you available to raid? Most all days from 6pm-2am(server time) except for some Wednesdays.

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Thadellex(inside), Mastabeasta(outside)
Name of guild(s) you have been member: Spiritmoon, Nice Guys Finish Last,
Why did you leave your last guild?: Still in it, wanting to leave because most things the guild does are focused around a few core players - who also primarily speak spanish. Its very hard sometimes to be in groups w/ them and not knowing what is going on.
What are you looking for in a guild?: Just activity, organization, helping each other out, and fun.
If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: fo Sho

What is your connection type/stability?: Pretty stable Cable
Age?: 18

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good?Yeah np there :smiley:

It is highly likely that in order to be a successful raiding member, you would need to respec away from a Destruction build, for aggro reasons, and sustained bossfight damage. Do you have a decent familiarity with an SM/Ruin, DM/Ruin, or prime DM spec?

Yeah 60 and below I level’ed w/ the SM/Ruin build (though when they changed the talents a little I had to do a varient). I’ve played w/ all 3 spec trees full - and SM/Ruin. And I wouldnt mind respecc’ing! :stuck_out_tongue: