Zonchanch 70 Paladin - Approved

Talent Points Spec: changed to same as balador (46/16/0)
Professions: just switched to mining/bs

Unbuffed Arcane Resistance:0
Unbuffed Fire Resistance:40

What gear do you have? umm, not much good stuff from a 70’s point of view, but i do have scrolls of blinding light which make me flash heal twice as fast… which is a very good thing.
What end-game raiding experience do you have?: everything but naxx (before expansion anyways)
Are you Karazhan attuned? not yet… Houseman will help with that though

Do you have Ventrilo, with a working microphone?:yes
If you don’t have Ventrilo, are you going to get it?:

What time zone are you in? umm, westcoast, is that pacific?
What days/times are you available to raid? weekdays morning til night, weekends are a little tight sometimes, saturday is usually good though

References inside or outside of the guild (mandatory!): Houseman, angrychicken, thadlax, belegonfax
Name of guild(s) you have been member: BLUESTEEL
Why did you leave your last guild?: Cause all my friends left that one and stoped playing. Now all my friends that play now are in this guild… i could never join cause i was never 70
What are you looking for in a guild?: a fun time where i can experience all aspects of the WORLD OF WARCRAFT! with some cool guys
If the guild asked you to re-spec your talent points, would you?: yes

What is your connection type/stability?: amazing… 150ping
Age?:21

Answer honestly. This guild is more group oriented. If gear drops that you are technically elidgible for, but would benefit the guild if it were distributed to someone else, would you pass on the item for the greater good? yes, no question about it… why would i want the epic when i already have 50 and the new guy still has greens? we would get nowhere!

It’s about time!